Welcome to Renounce Birthright.
Taglit-Birthright, which was founded in 1999, offers the “gift” of a free, 10-day trip to Israel for Jewish youth between the ages of 18-25. We are young Jews living in the diaspora committed to mobilizing for the abolition of Birthright.
We have three broad aims:
- Call for an end to the Taglit-Birthright program.
- Educate young Jews about the connections between Birthright trips, and the ongoing colonization and occupation of Palestine.
- Affirm the importance of Jewish life in the diaspora and contribute to it in whatever way possible.
Please join us! Start by:
- signing our open letter to Birthright, available in the ‘get involved’ section
- joining our listserve by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, liking us on Facebook, and following us on Twitter
- sending us an email at email@example.com. This is a constant work in progress. It’s also a collaboration. We would really love to hear from others who’d like to get on board and contribute to our vision.
Thanks for visiting the site.